Screen Shot 2015-08-07 at 2.38.45 PM

Screen Shot 2015-08-07 at 2.38.49 PM

Screen Shot 2015-08-07 at 2.38.55 PM

Screen Shot 2015-08-07 at 2.38.58 PM

READ MORE : UP CLOSE! Understanding HMO/Health Card In 10 Minutes | Think Philippines!
Screen Shot 2015-08-07 at 2.39.05 PM

images

LEARN MORE ABOUT WAFFLE TIME : Featured CSR : Waffle Time Successfully Planted Half A Million Trees! | Think Philippines!

Screen Shot 2015-08-07 at 2.39.09 PM

READ MORE : UP CLOSE! A 2007 Mutual Fund Investor Earned PHP 9.4m in 78 months! | Think Philippines!Screen Shot 2015-08-07 at 2.39.11 PM

Closing Remarks from the Editor-In-Chief of Think Philippines!

For the past few days we received a lot of email asking for “more details” about the Yes Premier. We would like to inform everyone that all info you need to know about the said product is already indicated here.

This is part of the official training material of Yes Premium by Fortune Care. However, for  clarifications material to the details indicated here, feel free to reach us at the contact info located below.

For inquiries on how to purchase, this health care product is similar to a cell phone “load” card in  the Philippines; you have an option either to register and activate your policy through SMS/Text or Online Website.

TOTAL COST OF : 3,500 pesos only.
FREE DOOR TO DOOR DELIVERY – NATIONWIDE

INQUIRE NOW!

CLICK THE PRU LIFE UK LOGO FOR INQUIRIES REGARDING INVESTMENTS AND LIFE INSURANCE

SUGGESTED ARTICLES THAT YOU MAY LIKE :

UP CLOSE! Understanding HMO/Health Card In 10 Minutes | Think Philippines!

Understanding Mutual Funds in 5 Minutes For Newbies | Think Philippines!

UP CLOSE! Benefits Of Getting A Variable Universal Life Insurance Plan (VUL) | Think Philippines!

About The Editor-In-Chief of Think Philippines!

Edwardo Miguel Guevarra Roldan

• Managing Partner at Princeton Business Initiative
  • Lead Convenor of Isang Samahan, Isang Pilipinas (ISIP) and Think Philippines!
  • Agency Manager at Fortune CARE Health Maintenance Organization (HMO)
  • Financial Investment Advisor at Rampver Strategic Advisors

(+63) 927 646 0088 WhatsApp/Viber/Philippine Mobile Number

edwardomiguelroldan@gmail.com

Note :

To post articles here at Think Philippines, you may email it to: isangsamahanisangpilipinas@gmail.com or by simply commenting it on the field provided below.

Thank you for supporting us.

43 thoughts on “UPDATED : Most Affordable HMO Product For The Filipinos Launched By Fortune Care HMO | Think Philippines!

1. marilou santiago August 7, 2015 — 7:43 AM

im interested, how?

1. Kindly contact the numbers indicated in the blog for faster communication.

1. Lawrence Sangcap August 7, 2015 — 8:40 AM

me too..

1. I’m interested too. Pls send the details to my email :gracezefran@yahoo.com.Thanks

1. Hello all the details that you need is indicated in this article already. If you wish to clarify something.

Feel free to reach us at the email address or mobile number indicated in the blog.

2. Hello ms joy. Details are indicated here.

Unless you have clarifications. We can entertain

1. Kindly email the details pls. jelene_malang@yahoo.com. tia

2. please also send me the price of the 100k premium..

Any requirements to avail this card?

Thanks – myshufflemix@yahoo.com

3. Just buy it, register online. No medical exam needed. Kindly read my email.

just sent a while ago!

Cheers.

4. Hi im interested…, can i have the proposal?

1. yes i am interested kindly email me the details of 100k

1. Michael Bautista August 7, 2015 — 7:12 PM

can u send me the detail..i’m interested

1. This is the it already. All the details are here already.

5. Sigrid Castillo August 7, 2015 — 7:21 PM

hi, could you pls send me the details? e-mail address indicated below. TIA.

1. Sigrid Castillo August 7, 2015 — 7:24 PM

csigrid@ymail.com . . . sorry, but i thought i already filled-in the details in the boxes provided, anyway, thanks again in advance.

6. I’m interested with the product. Please send me the proposal to my email. Here is my email add saibot.aivie@gmail.com

Thank you in advance.

7. Please send me the details. Thank you. krash_into_m3@yahoo.com

8. can you share the link for online registration..

1. Hello! You cannot register without buying a YES Card

9. please send me the detail of the option

10. Jesiebel Saromines August 9, 2015 — 10:02 PM

Hi Po!
    I’m from Cebu. My office po kyo dito?
    Im interested sa product…Can u send me the detail sa email….mylabs607@gmail.com
    Thanks! More Power!

1. Hello! How many pieces are you interested to buy?

11. hi im interested this is my email add irico0715@yahoo.com

12. I want one, Premium 100k card. Please send details to my email: investorcas@gmail.com

1. Hi all the details are already indicated here.

What we can do is process your orders if you are keen on getting one.

You can simply email us or sign at the online inquiry form indicated in the article.

2. However we already forwarded your concern to the accredited seller of the program.