Hey Uber Friends at Think Philippines!
Uber Manila has filed for LTFRB Accreditation to be a Transport Network Company (TNC) today, Monday Aug 17, 2015. #UberON
So what’s next for the partners and drivers? Do we go individually to LTFRB to secure the CPC Franchise/TNVS Accreditation?
This article originally appeared at http://ubermanilatips.com/uber-filed-for-ltfrb-accreditation-today/
SUGGESTED ARTICLES THAT YOU MAY LIKE :
About The Editor-In-Chief of Think Philippines!
- Managing Partner at Princeton Business Initiative
- Lead Convenor of Isang Samahan, Isang Pilipinas (ISIP) and Think Philippines!
- Agency Manager at Fortune CARE Health Maintenance Organization (HMO)
- Financial Wealth Planner at FWD Life Philippines
- Financial Investment Advisor at Rampver Strategic Advisors
(+63) 927 646 0088 WhatsApp/Viber/Philippine Mobile Number
To post articles here at Think Philippines, you may email it to: email@example.com or by simply commenting it on the field provided below.
Thank you for supporting us