Just two days ago, after Sen. Grace Poe-Llamanzares declared her Presidential bid, a Liberal Party Mayor got disqualified for being an “American” then after a couple of hours, we are flooded by legal question regarding the possible implication of the recent SC ruling to the pending motion for the disqualification case of Grace Poe-Llamanzares in the Senate Electoral Tribunal (SET). In line with those questions, we are going to write about the probable things that may unfold upon the successful disqualification of Sen. Grace Poe-Llamanzares.
- Dick Gordon will be a Senator. The #13th placer during the recent Senatorial Election will have a higher chance of replacing the #1 placer in the persona of Sen. Grace Poe-Llamanzares.
2. President-Mayor Erap may run and win for the second time. Based on his historical performance last Presidential Polls in 2010; no one can deny that the old guy born in Tondo, Manila is still a force to reckon with. Given that Mayor Duterte will run this 2016 for Presidency, it will be a 4 way fight between Duterte-Roxas-Estrada and Binay.
From there, we can all have a better picture on what may occur, Last 2010,the current Mayor of Manila managed to corner an est. 10m votes despite Manny Villar’s effort to lure the C-D-E voters. Do you think Binay can beat Estrada to corner C-D-E votes? Be the judge!
3. Sen. Allan Cayetano, Sen. Trillanes will have a good fighting chance to run for Vice President. Without Grace Poe definitely Chiz Escudero will not have a good chance to win as a spare tire President , let us face it — the guy isn’t that popular anymore vs 2010. No explanations needed,full stop!
SUGGESTED ARTICLES THAT YOU MAY LIKE :
About The Editor-In-Chief of Think Philippines!
- Managing Partner at Princeton Business Initiative
- Lead Convenor of Isang Samahan, Isang Pilipinas (ISIP) and Think Philippines!
- Agency Manager at Fortune CARE Health Maintenance Organization (HMO)
- Financial Wealth Planner at FWD Life Philippines
- Financial Investment Advisor at Rampver Strategic Advisors
(+63) 927 646 0088 WhatsApp/Viber/Philippine Mobile Number
To post articles here at Think Philippines, you may email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by simply commenting it on the field provided below.
Thank you for supporting us